Best whatsapp and facebook status

Best whatsapp and facebook status









Best whatsapp and facebook status

Whatsapp gives an opportunity to update a temporary status. That status works as like reflector of cute emotion, moment and thoughts. For that Short Status Quotes offering you to update your Whatsapp status with excellence. Short Quotes For Whatsapp Status help you to share your joys and smiles with lovely friends.




best whatsapp  and farce book status


" Let your smile change the world, never let the world change your smile."


"Damages don’t get repaired by sorry, they get repaired by your behavior and efforts!! no need for sorry!! bear with it 🙂


"All the help that I offer, the things that I do, I don’t exactly want them to be repaid, I just want them to be appreciated. Simple as that (: "


"You cannot change what has happened, you can only learn from it"


"It takes million brains to explain what love is, but only 2 hearts know.."


"Protect her like a daughter, love her like a wife, and respect her like your mother."




"Everything I know about morality and the obligations of men, I owe it to Cricket

Government should hike the taxes on Liquor to recover the debts, instead of Petrol and Dieseal."

"My eyes are eager to see you, my ears are eager to listen to you, my lips are eager to kiss you, and my dreams in night are eager to welcome you."


"The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space."


"I’m not changed it’s just I grew up and you should try too."


"I never insult people I only tell them what they are."


"The biggest slap to your enemies is your success."


"A bad attitude is like a flat tire, you cant go anywhere until you change it."


"If people are trying to bring you ‘Down’, It only means that you are ‘Above them’."


"Life is too short. Don’t waste it reading my status…"


"I’m not cranky. I just have a violent reaction to stupid people."


"There can be no positive result through negative attitude. Think positive. Live positive."


"A bad attitude can literally block love, blessings and destiny from finding you. Don’t be the reason you don’t succeed."


"top checking my Status ! Go Get A Life!"


" I’M Not Nerd. I Am Just Smarter Than You."


" I’M Sorry If I Change But You Changed Too."


" I Am Who I Am. Your Approval Is Not Needed."


" I’M Not Special , I’M Just Limited Edition."


"Your Silence Is The Best Response To A Fool."


" I Am Me And I Won’T Change Myself For Anyone."



" Don’T Take My Kindness As A Sign Of Weakness."


"Excellence Is Not A Skill. It Is An Attitude"
.

"Everything That Kills Me Makes Me Feel Alive."


 “Every people is a intelligent, When he work Hard!”


“What is a Best friend? A single soul in two bodies.”


“When I’m good I’m best , when I’m bad I’m worst.”


“Before your judge me, Make sure you are Mr perfect….”


“I don’t hate Peoples ,I just love Peoples who loves me.”


“A bad attitude is plane tire if you not change it you can never think positive!”


“I am not a special Person ,But I am just limited edition.”


“Knowing is not enough.. We must apply, Willing is not enough.. We must do.”


0 Reviews: