Mother's Day Wishes/whatsapp /facebook status/and messages

Mother's Day Wishes/whatsapp /facebook status/and messages



Mothers day 


Being a mother is one job in the world that comes with no offs. In history and literature too, we can find a number of instances where mother's love is deemed the purest of all. Mother's Day is the perfect opportunity to make your mother feel special and thank her for all her love and care. Mother's Day is not about just celebrating the mothers, it has a deeper meaning which cherishes the foundation of all motherhood.

 Wish a wonderful Mother's Day to all the women in your life who have nurtured you, whether it is your sister, stepmother or even mother-in-law as all such motherly figures deserve to be celebrated on this day. Don't worry if you are unable to write an amazing wish as here we have a collection of most wonderful messages, quotes, and E-cards which you can share easily with your loved ones free of cost on facebook, twitter and whatsapp.


History of Mother's Day

Mother's day is a special day to honor your mother and celebrate the role of mothers in society. The modern holiday was first created and celebrated in the United States in 1908 at the initiative of Ann Reeves Jarvis. However, many traditional celebrations of mothers and motherhood have existed for thousands of years and some date back to ancient Greek and Roman civilizations.



When is Mother's day 2019?

Mother's day is celebrated on the second Sunday in May in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, India, and many other countries. This year it falls on May 12th, 2019.

In the United Kingdom "Mothering Sunday" is celebrated on the fourth Sunday in Lent. This year it falls on March 31st, 2019.

You can find out more information about the history of Mother's day and when it is celebrated around the world here.

Mother's Day Wishes/whatsapp /facebook status/and messages




"I just want you to know how special and fortunate I find myself to be blessed with you who is so loving, caring and wonderful Mom."


"You are a kind, generous and loving human being, a strong woman, and one that I am lucky to know and proud to love.
Happy Mother's Day"


"The warmth of your cuddles is the best memory I have grown up with. 
I love your mama.
Happy Mother’s Day!"


"Thank you for making our house a home full of love and happiness.
I love you Mom!"


"Mother's Day Flower Card
Happy Mother's Day!"


"To my mom, my angel, my friend.
Happy Mother's Day!"


"We love you for all you do and all you are,
You’ll always have your own special place in my heart
I hope you know how much I admire the woman you are.
Happy Mother's Day!"'


"You are the heart and soul of our family.
Love you, Mom!"


"Happy Mother’s Day to an amazing woman I’ll always admire, appreciate and love you!"


"You gave me the gift of life so our gifts to you pale in comparison. Happy Mother’s Day."

"A mother’s work is never done – but today, your deserve a rest. In fact, take the rest of the week off! Happy Mother’s Day!"


"You epitomize grit and grace.
You have taught me to encourage others...I am loved as a person who spreads loves. 
Huge thanks to you. 
Have a wonderful Mother’s Day."


"I have never felt vulnerable or doubted myself. You have always been around to push me past those doubts and fears...and kept me going. 
Happy Mother’s Day to my pillar of strength."


"Raising children is not predictable science. Each child is unique. Navigate, device your own method and marvel at your own feat of accomplishment. 
Happy Motherhood...Happy Mother’s Day."


"Having and raising a child is a life-changing moment. 
Nothing and nobody can really prepare you for that; you steer your way by ‘magic’. 
Happy Mother’s Day!"


"The babe at first feeds upon the mother's bosom, but it is always on her heart."

"Mom, you are the most special person in my life.
I will always remain grateful to God for making you a part of my life.
happy mothers day!"


"Mother, you are the greatest gift that God has given me.
May God give you lots of happiness and joy in life. 
Happy Mother's Day."


"You’re my one and only mom, and I’ll always have a special place in my heart for you.”

"Mother, you are my greatest teacher and guide. 
Your guidance has shown me the way to become a better human. 
Happy Mother's Day."

“Happy Mother’s Day, Mama. Every day, I thank heaven you’re mine.”

"I know I always have you to stand by me 
even if the whole world falls apart.
I love you mother, so much more than you even know.
Happy Mother's day to you."

"Thank you for always being there, Mom. Happy Mother's Day!"


"Wishing you all the love and happiness you so richly deserve. I hope you have a very happy Mother's Day!"


"Happy Mother's Day Mom! Thank you for looking after us so well, I know it's not always easy! We love you!"


""Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking. Happy Mother's Day!


"Happy Mother's day to the best mom ever. I love you to the moon and back again!"


"My mom is definitely my rock."

"Because of you, I am me. Happy Mother’s Day!


"Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking. Happy Mother’s Day!"


"To the most amazing mom in the entire universe... you! Happy Mother’s Day. Thanks for being so awesome!"


"To the best mom in the world, Happy Mother’s Day! Thank you for being chief cook, counselor, taxi-driver, cheerleader, and best all-round mom in the world."


"Happy Mother’s Day to the greatest mom! We don’t say it enough, but we really appreciate all that you do for us every day. You truly are the glue that holds our family together!"


"Happy Mother’s Day to one *super* mommy - we are so lucky to have you! Thanks for all you do!"


"We hope you have an amazing Mother’s Day, Mom, and that you feel truly appreciated on your special day."




0 Reviews: