Happy Friendship Day messages/ quotes /whatsapp status

Happy Friendship Day messages/ quotes /whatsapp status










Happy Friendship Day messages



It’s better to walk in the dark with a friend than to walk in the light alone.”


“You are like the candle that brightens up the room. Many happy days are wished for you this Friendship Day.”



“Friendship is the greatest gift that life has to offer, and I am lucky enough to have received it.”



“For the happiness you bring into other's lives, I wish more happiness for you on this Friendship Day.”


“A true friend is someone who walks in the door when the rest of the world walks out on you.”


“When the world is negative I always feel positive when I am with you. May your positives be more than your negatives in the coming year. Happy Friendship Day. “


“Nothing on earth is more valuable than a true friendship.
The heart always needs a friend.”


“We have shared laughter, we have shared tears,
we have shared disappointment over the years.
So on this friendship day my wish for you
Is success and happiness in all you do. “


“It’s in times of trouble that friends show their love – not in times of happiness.”


“Friends like you bring sunshine into my life. Have a happy day. “


“Love is the only thing that transform an enemy into a friend.”
You're my friend, I appreciate your support and all you do, and I appreciate you as my friend. “


“A single loyal friend is worth five thousand relatives.”


“May God give you happiness, and success.
I wish for you my friend only the best.”


“True friends know the real you, and still love you just the same.”


“You reach a point in life where you finally realize who really matters to you, who never did in the first place and who always will.”


“A true friend can see behind your mask even when you’re fooling everyone else.”


“A best friend is someone who knows the song of your heart, and will sing it back to you if you ever forget the words.”


“Respect those friends who find time for you their busy schedule but never forget those friends who never look at time when you need them”


 “A good friend knows all your beautiful stories; a best friend has played an important role in that story”


 “The best feeling is when your family understands you as friend and friends support you as family”


 “Best friends are like a pair of shoes, You have many options to select, But when selected you can step a single step without it, Happy friendship day!!!”


“The beautiful little moment becomes an anecdote, Who knows when who becomes a part of life, Some people also come in life, From whom ever a break-up relationship is formed. Friends For ever!!!


“Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead. Walk beside me and be my friend.


“Happiness for us,Life for you, death for us laughter for you, cry for us, Everything you do for us is for you. Happy Friendship Day!!!


“It is compulsive to be away from friends, The world of reality is also important, Aye, if you are not with me, All of my happiness is incomplete.Happy Friendship Day!!!


True friendship is like sound health; the value of it is seldom known until it be lost.”

“A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.”
“Friendship is unnecessary, like philosophy, like art… It has no survival value; rather is one of those things that give value to survival.”

“An old friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a dead body.”

“A best friend isn’t someone who’s just always there for you. It’s someone who understands you a bit more than you understand yourself. “Happy Friendship Day.”

“Best friends are willing to wait for you without complaining even if you are a few hours late.”

0 Reviews: