Happy Birthday Wishes / quotes/ messages For Dad/ father

Happy Birthday Wishes / quotes/ messages For Dad/ father





Happy Birthday Wishes For Dad/ father



“Dear dad, on your birthday, I want you to know that you are truly an inspiration, a friend and a teacher to all of us, Happy Birthday!”


“Although a lot of people say that I got my good looks from you, I still feel that you look way better than me, daddy. Happy Birthday!”



“I feel truly lucky to have such a loving, caring and encouraging father. Wishing you an entirely peaceful day, full of pleasant and joyful moments!”





“I always wanted to grow up to be just like you, and I still haven’t changed my mind. You are my perfect example of strength and love, and I aspire to be the same type of dad to my kids that you have always been for me. Happy birthday!”



“You were the one who always told me that I can do the impossible if only I tried hard enough, that alone is the reason I am here, happy birthday dad!”



“Dear dad, on your birthday, I want you to know that you are truly an inspiration, a friend and a teacher to all of us.”




“Dear dad, thank you for always being there for us without getting in the way of the decisions we make in life. May you have many more birthdays to come, happy birthday daddy!”


“Best Birthday to the most wonderful Dad, who is hotter than the lighted candles shining bright on his cake. I love you Daddy!”


“Dad, Happy Birthday. I hope today is a day full of love and relaxation. You deserve it. After all, you’re a real catch!”



“Happy Birthday. To my amazing dad, I hope this year’s celebration is the biggest and brightest one yet!”



“Happy Birthday. To My Wonderful Father! You are such a caring and thoughtful father and I love you with all my heart. Have a great birthday celebration. You truly deserve it!”



“Happy Birthday Dad. You light up my life and keep the darkness away, Now I’m bursting to celebrate Let’s party your way!”



“You’re a true classic, Dad. May the year ahead take you to exciting new destinations. Happy Birthday!”



“What a father! What a blessing! What a gift! Thank you for making me the happiest son in the world. Happy birthday, Dad.”


“On your birthday, I want to express my gratitude for making my every day heavenly. If all sons had fathers like you in their lives, how truly awesome this world would be. Happy birthday.”



“Happy birthday, Dad. May you keep aging in grace. Enjoy your day.
I am a happy and successful man today because of your presence in my life, Dad. Without you, I’d be nothing. Thank you so much. Happy birthday.”


“Dad, just like you have made my happiness your number one priority all your life, so shall I also make yours my most important priority. May the Heavens reward you beyond measure every day of your life. Happy birthday.”



“Dad, my gratitude for all the love that you have shown me over the years is immeasurable. God bless your new age. Happy birthday.”



“When I am in need of love and support, I would count on you without any doubt. Thank you for everything and happy birthday!”


“Thank you for helping me to realize my potential. It helped me to strive for excellence. Wish you many happy returns of the day Dad.”


“Your voice brings safety, comfort and warmth to me. But your birthday cake is good too. May all your birthday wishes come true!”


0 Reviews: