Birthday Wishes/ quotes/messages for Mother

Birthday Wishes/ quotes/messages for Mother







 Birthday Wishes for Mother

“To the most special mom in the world, I wish you the happiest of birthdays! You are the light on my darkest of days. Thank you for being here for me always.”


“Happy Birthday To My Fabulous Mom. As you celebrate another year, always remember how absolutely amazing you are to me!”


“Here’s to you, Super Mom! You are the strongest, bravest, most intelligent woman I know. Happy birthday, my hero!”


“For My Brilliant Mom, Happy Birthday. May your smile shine as bright as the candles on your cake!”


“Best wishes, Mom. You’ll always be my favorite parent. After all, we all know I’m your favorite child.”


“For My Incredible Mom, Happy Birthday. You are the most loving and giving woman I know. Take the time to treat yourself and create memories you’ll cherish forever.”


“Happy Birthday. Mom, you are a gift to me. Wishing you a wonderful day filled with all the things you love the most.”


“To the woman who inspired my confidence, intelligence and wit, enjoy your birthday. I hope it’s a day that you will never forget.”


“Happy Birthday. Mom, I wanted to take a minute on your birthday and thank you for the good looks and all the crazy love!”


“I love you more than gumdrops and puppy dogs. Happy birthday, Mommy! You are the best.”


“Mom Happy Birthday. Wishing you a birthday as bright as your smile, as sweet as your love, as fun as your spirit, and as wonderful as you.”


“Roses are red. Violets are blue. There’s no one I’d rather turn to you in troubles than you. Happy birthday to the best mom in the whole world!”


“Mom, since I was a kid, I looked forward to growing up to be just like you. With every year, you just keep giving me new goals. Thank you for being such an amazing person to look up to.”


“Happy Birthday Mommy, I hope your day is as special as you are. I will do my best to make it a special time.”
“Mom, you have been the strength to carry me through difficult days. I hope today you can enjoy yourself.”



“Roses are red. Violets are blue. You’re my very own super mom. Believe it, it’s true! Happy birthday!”


"Mom, all this time I cursed you for trying to change who I was, only to realize in hindsight that all you were only encouraging me to be who I really am. Happy birthday."


“To the woman who makes me smile every day, I thank you. Today I will bring a smile to you, for it is your birthday. Have a good one!”


“Hugs and kisses to you, sweet Mommy. I love you SO much. Happy birthday!”


“Happy birthday, mom! It’s that time of the year once again – it’s time to celebrate your special day. You are more than deserving of a fantastic party. Let’s get to it!”


“Mom, you have taught me so much through the years. I have learned to value the strength of a mother. I see how much you give everyday to make others happy. Happy Birthday and I love you from the bottom of my heart.”


"My dear mother, no matter how wrinkled your face has become, the smile that comes along with it, is more radiant than any person, no matter how young or old. Your kind heart is what has united everyone around you, making them love you. Never stop being this amazing person that you are today. Happy birthday!"




“I wish you a day, filled with love, joy, care and fun. I am glad to have you as my mother. Happy Birthday mom, I love you.” “I wish you a very happy and sweet birthday.


“To my wonderful mother on your birthday: You have given me tough love. You have given honest advice even when I didn’t want to hear it. You have encouraged me and chastised me when I needed it. You are everything to me and the reason I turned out to be the best version of me. I am wishing you a wonderful birthday, from my heart to yours!”

"A diamond is rare—but you are rarer. A goddess is fair—but you are fairer. An angel is pure—but you are purer. Most importantly, you are my mother, and I love you very much. Wishing you a grand birthday."

"Happy Birthday to the best mom ever! Sure you get older every year, but to me your heart is young as ever."

“’Nothing means more to me than to see your smiling face on your birthday. I hope you spend every birthday surrounded by those who love you most. Happy Birthday!”

"Every human being needs a home. Home is a special place that's safe, calm, without tension, and without any noise from the outside world. You symbolize home to me, Mom. Happy birthday, I love you!"

“Have a wonderful birthday, Mother. I appreciate you more than you know.”

0 Reviews: