Birthday Wishes/ quotes/ messages for wife

Birthday Wishes/ quotes/ messages for wife


in artical ads  Birthday Wishes for wife

“Thank you for always believing in me and making me feel like the most important thing in your life. You are definitely the most important in mine.”
“Every day with you is special to me, but today, other people also remember how wonderful you are. Still, you are still mine forever. Happy birthday.”

“’Every day with you I get to fall in love all over again. Here’s to a lifetime of being in love with you. Happy birthday!”

“I must have done something incredible in my past life because I was rewarded with you as my partner. I love you, now and forever. Happy birthday, sweetheart.”

“The best parts of my day are the times spent with you. You are a truly spectacular wife, and I hope your birthday is just as spectacular as you are.”

“To my one and only, my beautiful wife, I hope this year brings you as much joy and happiness that you have brought and continue to bring to my life. Happy Birthday!”

“People tell me that the best years are still to come. I have to agree with that because my upcoming years will be spent with the world’s most amazing wife.”

“Every now and then someone comes into your life and they turn it upside down -in a good way- and you are that someone for me! You are my everything and I wish you a very happy birthday”

“On your birthday, I want to remind you that you are special, not only to me but to all those who are privileged enough to know you for the amazing person you are. People like you are hard to come by, but getting to have a wife like you is indeed a gift.”

“I am lucky that I get to see you smile every single day, and I am even luckier to call you mine. I hope you have the best birthday ever.”

“You make not just me, but our whole family complete every single day. I hope that on your special day you are showered with all the gratitude you so richly deserve.”

“Happy Birthday. Your life is worth celebrating every day! But today, we’ll party a little more. You are amazing, and I love you so much!”

“I am so blessed to have such a magnificent wife by my side. You’re so unbelievably precious to me, and I hope your birthday is as beautiful as you are.”

“Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Wife. No flower compares to you, Your love fills my life with sweet fragrance and I am intoxicated. May your day be bright and beautiful-just like you.”
“I cannot imagine a world without you in it, and I am so grateful that I don’t have to. Happy birthday to my delightful, charming, and adored wife.”

“May every wish of yours come true. Happy birthday, sweetie. I love you.”

“I’m sending this loving birthday greeting to my darling wife. I’m sorry I can’t be there with you to celebrate, but just know I’m counting down the minutes until I can. Happy birthday my love.”

“May all your life be filled with loving memories! Happy birthday, sweetie! Let’s spend another year happy and in love.”

“Happy birthday to the woman who still makes my heart beat fast: my wife. May your birthday be filled with a million moments of laughter and love.”

“Happy Birthday To My Amazing Wife. Your life is such a precious gift to me. I’m so happy to celebrate another year with you. May your day be filled with all the happiness, joy, and love your heart can possibly hold!”

“It doesn’t matter where our journey in life takes us, so long as we are together. Happy birthday to a wife who is as unforgettable as she is utterly lovable.”

“Happy Birthday To My Amazing Wife. Your life is such a precious gift to me. I’m so happy to celebrate another year with you. May your day be filled with all the happiness, joy, and love your heart can possibly hold!”

“I want you to know that contrary to popular belief, I do happen to notice and appreciate all the little things you do every day to make my life so complete. If I happen to forget to mention it, it’s because I am busy being stunned by your beauty. Happy birthday gorgeous!”’

“ For My Dear Wife, Happy Birthday. You are so sweet to my soul and so dear to my heart. I can’t believe I get to spend every day loving you. You are an incredible woman. I am one lucky man.”

“Birthdays may come and go, but a wife like you is one in a million. I’m so glad that I was able to find someone as perfect as you. My love and respect for you will never fade. Happy birthday my love!”

“To My Wonderful Wife, Happy Birthday. You are the light of my life and make every day special. I love you more with each passing day and am excited for all the future holds.”

“Love of my life and pain in my rear. It’s difficult to do, but you manage to be both. Happy birthday to the best multi tasker in the world: my amazing wife.”

0 Reviews: