Birthday Wishes /quotes/messages for brother

Birthday Wishes /quotes/messages for brother



Birthday Wishes for brother

“Dear brother, I am coming over to celebrate your birthday and bringing along a basket full of goodies. Wishing you a very happy birthday, bro.”
Everything important that I've learned about life, I have learned from you (and your mistakes). Happy birthday, bro!”

“The best day of the year has arrived. So, let us celebrate it with a lot of joy. Happy birthday, bro!”

“Dear bro, you are precious and irreplaceable. Wishing you a very happy birthday.”

“Stop counting the candles on your cake and start counting all the incredible memories we can make together today! Happy birthday!”

“An elder brother is the best teacher and guide in the world. Dear brother, thanks for all the guidance and words of wisdom. Happy birthday!“

“I’ve always admired your beautiful, free spirit. May you soar to new heights today and all year-long. May your birthday be as wonderful as the day you were born, bro!”

“Dear brother, as the years progress so does the love between us. Happy to have a brother like you. Wishing you a very happy birthday, bro.”

“Thanks for all the guidance and support that you have given me all these years. Wishing you a very happy birthday, dear brother.”

“Happy birthday! You're the best brother anybody could ask for. I'm glad I asked Mom and Dad for you.”


“You are my best pal and mentor. Wishing you a very happy birthday brother.”
“I have been waiting all through the year for this day. Let us celebrate and enjoy the day. Wishing you a very happy birthday, bro.”

“May God gift you wisdom, peace and happiness. Wishing you a very happy birthday, dear brother.”

“Happy birthday, my dear brother.
I love you. I'm glad you're in my life.”

“May hope and optimism be your strongest allies in the journey of life. Happy birthday, bro!”

“Brother birthday greetings should be special. That's because brothers are pretty special. I have three of them, all older. Things would be dramatically different and awfully empty if I didn't have my brothers in my life. They are my best friends.”

“Whenever I felt sad you were there to perk me up; when in trouble you would bail me out. No matter what, you have been my greatest support. Wishing you a very happy birthday, dear brother.”

“We both share so many relationships. We are brothers, best of friends, mentors to each other and friendly rivals. Wishing my bro a very happy birthday.”

“I don’t like to be too sentimental, but today is your birthday and you have always been my rock that I can lean on when I need advice. Happy birthday and many more to come.”

“You are three in one to me – A brother, a bodyguard and also a best friend. Happy Birthday my brother!”

“Happy birthday to the person I grew up with. Thank you for making my childhood sweet and memorable. Wish you all the best dear brother!”

“There is no one better than you. Well, there is no one as stupid as you. Happy Happy Birthday my brother!”

“Happy birthday, dear brother! May this year bring the most wonderful things into your life, you truly deserve it!”

“Who would I have blamed for all broken things in the house if you were not born!... Happy Birthday my savior!…”

“Happy birthday to the most amazing brother ever. May all your dreams in life come true. I wish you a joyful day full of love, smiles and chocolates.”

“I am so proud to have someone in life who is always by my side no matter what happens. Love you the most!... Happy Birthday, brother!”

“Happy Birthday! Today, I want you to know that you are always in my thoughts. I pray to God that he grants you a long and peaceful life. May you find happiness in life.”

“I was given a brother naturally but you are my best friend on purpose. Happy Birthday dear brother!”

0 Reviews: